Why should you work with an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) when you're looking to buy your home?

The ABR designation is only awarded to licensed real estate professionals who complete specialized training that gives them the edge in understanding a buyer's perspective and protecting and promoting their buyer-clients interest.  Before earning the ABR designation, buyer's reps must also demonstrate proven experience in representing buyers.  Further, they are committed to maintaining their professional edge by staying current on the latest issues and trends in buyer representation.

When you work with an ABR, you'll be served not sold.  Your interests become their interests.  They'll make your home buying experience go as smoothly and successfully as possible. 

You can expect your ABR to

* Understand your specific needs and wants so that you will only view appropriate properties

* Preview and accompany you in viewing properties 

* Advise you in formulating your offer

* Help you develop your negotiating strategy

* Provide a list of qualified vendors (inspectors, lawyers, etc.)

* Keep track of all the details throughout the entire transaction---to completion, possession and beyond

An Accredited Buyer's Representative stands out in the crowd.  If your realtor holds the ABR designation, you can trust that they have the extra edge when it comes to KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE.

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.